We're looking for a Frontend Developer to help shape our user experience, go-to-market, and company culture. Our ideal teammate is one who enjoys company building as much as they enjoy their craft.
- Contribute to our product process from an engineering perspective: solving UX challenges, delivering delightful UI, and ultimately solving problems for our partners and their end users
- Collaborate with backend engineers to deliver and improve features that require data flow between frontend and backend
- Write high quality and performant code that works flawlessly in multiple environments (web, iframe, webview).
- Familiar with current trends and best practices including UI/UX design, performance, security and usability
- Experience with React & NextJS
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Have an interest in the intersection of fintech and Web3 technologies
- Interested in contributing to open-source projects, writing about your work, and participating in speaking events
- Hybrid Remote - Most of the team works out of our Toronto office (Queen/Gladstone) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Health and Dental benefits covered at 100%. Fully paid by Ratio
- Apple laptop plus a $1,000 workspace stipend to spend for additional hardware
- We aim to pay near top of market. All team members are in the 80th percentile of market salary for their level of experience and role.
- Generous equity grant with huge upside because you're joining early and will be a key contributor to our success
Our mission is to connect Web3 applications to the rest of our financial system. We do this by powering the deposit and withdrawal buttons in your favourite Web3 wallets and apps.
The company is founded by seasoned fintech operators that have built successful products in the banking, payments and crypto space. At our core, we are a fintech company. We build fintech capabilities for Web3 developers.
We are backed by Golden Ventures and Hustle Fund.